Minimum Daily Rates inclusion:
The minimum daily rates are inclusive of the following services :
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis (in 3 Star hotels and resorts certified by Tourism council of Bhutan)
- All transfers and sightseeing within Bhutan (Bus or Mini-van depending on the group size)
- English speaking guides
- All meals (in buffet) and
- Entrance fees to museums and monuments.
Every effort will be made to adhere to the planned itinerary. Due to weather conditions and reasons beyond TUSK’s control, changes to the itinerary might occur, for which the company accepts no responsibility.
There is no personal insurance of any kind included in the tour price. Travel insurance should be obtained from your place of residence, before commencement of trip. TUSK will not be held liable for any illness, injury or death sustained during a tour/ trek.
All tour payments must be made in advance (at least 45 days prior to arrival date in Bhutan). Tour payment should be remitted through the Bhutan National Bank (BNB) accounts abroad payable in favour of Bhutan T.U.S.K Motorcycle Tours. The Banks and account numbers will be advised once the tour bookings are confirmed. Visa is cleared by the government subject to advance payment only
- All reservations has to be sent in written, fax or email. Bookings will be received for all dates irrespective of high season or low season at any time of the year.
For all Festival Dates, the bookings has to be sent or confirmed on or before 100 days prior to the date of arrival in Bhutan.
- Non-confirmation of the bookings without any notice after 100 days will be treated as cancelled and the reservations will be released to avoid cancellation charges from the hotels. Any bookings received / reinstated after 100 days period will be accepted depending upon the availability of Druk Air seats and hotels.
- Tour programs booked and subsequently cancelled shall be subject to cancellation charges as follows:
- For cancellations received on or before 45 days prior to date of arrival – full refund.
- For cancellation received less than 45 days from the date of arrival – 50%
- For cancellation received less than 30 days/no shows/early departures / after arrival in Bhutan – 100%
Note: All cancellations have to be sent in written (fax / email) before the stipulated time. Please read terms and conditions before confirming reservation.